Saturday, May 11, 2013

T-Ball

The boys had their t-ball pictures the other night. They are not on the same team because they play in different leagues, but they are both on the "Yankees," and both have friends/siblings of friends on their teams.  So, we spend a lot of time with the same sets of parents.
Luke is looking so big!  This should be his last season in t-ball.



I missed getting a picture of Luke's team because I was off chasing Alex and his pals for their pictures.  I didn't get a picture of Alex, and you'll see why below.


Here's Alex's team-Yankees, Little Hitters, Ages 3-4
 
 The other night, during our game, we had some ominous weather move in.  It did create a rainbow...
 then, a double rainbow.

 This is why I didn't take a picture of Alex by himself. This is his current pose.  Here, he's with his two best buddies from preschool, Adeline and Micah.  This crew loves being together, and they've known each other now for two years.  Luckily, they will all move onto the four-year-old class together; no one is PCSing, yea!!


I guess he might be saying, "Go Yankees"  ????

No comments:

Post a Comment