Today is Alex's fourth birthday. He has been so excited for this day to come. I decided to do as I did last year and have a preschool birthday party during the day while the older kids were at school. Now, it's not that I want to exclude the big kids, but Alex's preschool class is so close, and almost all of them have older brothers and sisters. When you start counting kids, it gets BIG fast. So, the last day of preschool was last week, and this turned out to be a reunion of sorts. All but two kids were able to come, and the two who didn't had other specific commitments today. On top of that, a couple of our special neighbor kids came too. It was a great party, and all of the kids had fun at the Power Ranger Party.
Play-Doh station
All set for the party!
Checking out his new toys
More pictures coming from the actual party, but this is a start.
No comments:
Post a Comment