When the kids got home from school, we had a family party to include cake, ice cream, and presents. We had to do this after school because we had Madison's tennis lesson and Alex's t-ball award program (there isn't a night when we don't have multiple activities...it's not that any one kid is in a lot, but when I'm one parent, and there are three kids with activities, it's very tedious to always be on the go).
Presents galore! I decided to have the party in our bedroom because that's where I'd been hiding all the presents :)
Huge Power Ranger puzzle (I was so excited to find this!).
Even Jonah wanted to get in on the action. He must have thought it was his birthday.
This was DEFINITELY the hit of the day, his own mailbox. If you have been around Alex, you know he's obsessed with the mail. I found this and a book about how our mail gets to our house.
BEST GIFT EVER
He loves cards (they come by mail!).
Awesome NASA suit from Nana and Pop (I'm guessing Nana found this on the school field trip last week :)
Thanks Uncle Clay, Aunt Karen, and Wes!! Alex LOVES Power Rangers!!
Thanks Aunt Jennifer and Uncle Andrew!!! These boys love blocks.
Thanks to everyone who sent Alex a card and/or gift. He really enjoyed getting all of them, mainly because it meant he got to get the packages off the porch and mail out of the mailbox...just sending the mail was gift itself!
He loved his Power Ranger cake.
No comments:
Post a Comment