The kids are back in the pool for more swimming lessons. They are all doing really well. I keep trying to snag some pictures, so hopefully I'll get better ones than these. Madison is really working hard on mastering her techniques for all the strokes. She is swimming well, and her favorite is the backstroke. She hates the freestyle, but that's because she hates to turn to breathe. She also likes the breast stroke and is working hard on butterfly.
Madison, coming up to the wall completing two laps of freestyle
Here she's starting off two more laps of backstroke.
Luke is a level behind Madison, also working hard on the strokes. In his class, they are working on mastering the techniques for freestyle and backstroke, but they are also introducing breast stroke and butterfly. He likes the backstroke, but he seems to have a natural ability with the butterfly. He is picking that one up quickly.
I didn't get any pictures this day of Alex's class, but I'll make sure to take my camera for more. He is in the Level 1 class, the youngest in his class by a couple of years. He does really, really well, and I think the instructor is amazed he is so young. He has such an interest in swimming, some of which is to be like his older siblings. He seems like a natural in the water, so I'm really glad they put him in that class, and he's doing so well.





No comments:
Post a Comment