Madison and I went to The Nutcracker performance here in Fayetteville. We had been to one before two years ago when we were living in Yuma. She had asked to go again, so I think it will be a tradition for us. She enjoys watching ballet very much. We both agreed the Yuma performance was better, but it was still a nice girl outing for us. It's hard to believe how big she is getting.
The week after this, I took Madison and Luke to watch "The Best Christmas Pageant Ever" play here in town. They had never seen a live play, and they loved it. It was the perfect play, as it centers on kids, and both Madison and Luke have a great sense of humor, so it was even more perfect. Madison's favorite part was when the Wise Men brought Baby Jesus a ham, and I think Luke loved the Angel of the Lord yelling, "Go see that kid in the barn."

No comments:
Post a Comment