Last night, we had Christmas dinner at church. Our church has a meal every Wednesday evening that school is in session, so they had their final meal for 2012 last night. After our yummy eats, they had gingerbread houses for people to decorate. Man, this was a popular activity!! I don't remember why the kids and I didn't do it last year, but knowing that it is a busy time of year, and I was one parent while Edward was deployed, I'm guessing we had something else scheduled. Anyways, we won't miss it next year; the kids had so much fun.
Luke was more interested in eating the Twizzlers.
The finished "Boy" House...they decided to use the ice cream cone to make a church steeple. Alex added the large marshmallows on the side.
Madison and Peggy, hard at work
All done!
Next year, we'll have to make sure to do two houses. I'm guessing Madison will be requested to help Peggy again :)









No comments:
Post a Comment