Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sunday School Fall Party

Yesterday, after three soccer games, we attended our class Sunday School party.  It was a lot of fun, and I'm really glad we were able to go.  Edward and I are in a great class, and we are the youngest in there.  There are a couple of other young families, but we always seem to be the  youngest, no matter how old we get.  Anyways, our kids were the only kids at the party for awhile, and I think they were enjoyed by all of our class members, most who have kids in college and/or just getting married.
 
The party was at one member's farm outside of Fayetteville.  They own over 100 acres, but they still live in town.  This is their family land they still own, and they had an awesome barn with a setup entertainment area (they've definitely done this before).  The guys enjoyed a lot of skeet shooting, and then we all enjoyed a catered bbq dinner from a local restaurant.  I was able to snap some pictures while we were there.
 










At the end of the evening, one of the ladder ball sets had gotten stuck in the tree.  Well, surprisingly, it wasn't our kids who did it, ha!  Anyways, I think the kids were all glad it got stuck because they got to see the front-end-loader in action as Franklin drove, while Josh got the ladder ball set out of the tree.  It was quite comical.  We're glad to see a JAG officer who is multi-talented  :)  Oh, and the kids and I discovered that Ladder Ball is an awesome game :)


Quick family picture...not the best, at all, but it was late.  Madison wasn't actually frowning, but she had been talking non-stop.  We really had a great time, and our class today told us how much they enjoyed our kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment