Thursday, October 18, 2012

Field Trip to the Pumpkin Patch

Alex had his very first field trip on Tuesday, as his preschool class went to the pumpin patch.  I should say that "Flash" went to the pumpkin patch, and he had a great time.
 
Alex, with some of his buddies, ready for a hayride




Here again, with some of his class.  His favorite friend is Adeline, in the pink jacket.


All of the kids loved the animals at the farm.


It was just a beautiful day for an outing.


Pumpkins galore


On the hayride


This is Claire.  She was Alex's buddy for the day.  I had never met her before, and she was the sweetest little girl.  She and Alex sit next to each other in their class, and she seems to really like him.  I had a nice day with my two charges.



 Staring at all of those pumpkins ready to pick



After the hayride, each kid got to pick a pumpkin, and Alex picked this one.



Here's Alex's class.  They are a really sweet bunch, and it was nice I knew about half of the class, as they were in his class last year.  After our hayride, we had lunch at the picnic table area, and then the kids had time to play for about a half hour.  The kids were awesome with NO MELTDOWNS!!!!  That was impressive for 13 three-year-olds, but I think that can be attributed to their great day outside at the pumpkin patch.

No comments:

Post a Comment