I forgot to post this last week. Madison has started soccer for the season!
This year, Madison moved up a league, which also means that she is in an all-girls' league. Coming from a home with two little brothers, she was so excited to play with all girls this year. I think it will be really good for her too. She doesn't have many friends; it's been hard to make them here. Anyways, she had to get one of her American Girl dolls all ready for soccer too, so here they are posing together.
So far, Madison has done very well at practice. She seems to be a natural in a defense position. She LOVES getting in the mix and kicking the ball out of the mess of girls. Madison also loves to play goalie, so I see defense/goalie in her future. Who knows? I really like her coach; she knows a lot about soccer and seems to have a very positive attitude for the girls to emulate.

No comments:
Post a Comment