This morning, the kids and I ventured to a local farm to pick blueberries. We all really enjoyed it, and the blueberries taste great. The kids enjoyed it very much and look forward to blueberry pancakes and the like.
Flash was there to help.
Luke is my biggest blueberry eater, and he was determined to pick a lot of berries. We ended up with just over three pounds. At 0.96 cents a pound, the berries were a great deal and FRESH!
We met up with our friends and neighbors from AZ, who now live here too. Stephen and Alex are just a few months apart.
Here's our load of berries. We may go back again before the season ends in a couple of weeks. Everyone was getting hot, and we'd been picking for about 45 minutes. It is well worth it for the crazy amount of blueberries we picked.



Hi Martha!
ReplyDeleteIf you have any blueberries left I highly recommend this recipe:
http://leitesculinaria.com/81109/recipes-blueberry-crumble.html?fb_ref=.T_EUQ5gsbUk.like&fb_source=home_multiline
So easy and so delicious!
Thanks!! I printed it and will try it tomorrow. It looks awesome.
ReplyDelete