The kids and I traveled to Tennessee the Tuesday after Christmas to see Edward's family. We ended up having a pretty quiet visit, as Edward's brother, Jason, and his family were unable to come due to my niece getting sick. So, the kids and I spent our time hanging out with Nana and Pop. Since James (Pop) had to work, Jean Ann and I took the kids to an indoor wildlife place in Piegon Forge. The kids loved it and saw a lot of cool and unusual creatures.
We spent a lot of time relaxing and playing at the house. Alex spent a lot of time lining up these Matchbox cars.
Presents, presents, and presents...Madison is showing off a new outfit for Hannah, her American Girl doll.
This has become a real hit, a projection alarm clock. The boys love it, and I was even able to put Alex down for his nap without a fight due to this being on.
Madison loves her boots.
I've been listening to Belle sing a lot.
A bird feeder...the kids love to feed the bird feeder when we visit.
A favorite at our house, Max and Ruby
All three kids got sleeping bags. Alex is trying to put his on as a backpack.
Relaxing with Pop. Thanks for the great visit. We had a really nice time.
Wow, Alex lining up those cars reminds me of Madison and the little people. :-)
ReplyDelete