Saturday, January 7, 2012

The Candy Cottage



The week of Christmas, I was baking in the kitchen and watching the show, "My Carolina Today."  It comes on after The Today Show.  It's a nice, local show out of Raleigh.  Anyways, they had a segment on about these candy cottages that were invented near Raleigh.  It's a "no gingerbread mess" concept where you put the plastic cottage together anytime, and then you decorate it with your frosting and decor.  After you finish, you scrape it off, wash it, and reuse it.  I thought it was really cool.  So, they had a giveaway, and I entered on their website, and yea, I won one!!!  It arrived at the house the other day, and it looks really cool.  The neat thing is that you can use these for any occassion, and they have pictures of ones at Halloween, Easter, etc.  It's really big, and I think the kids and I will really enjoy it.  If you want to read more, they have a website here:  http://www.candycottage.us/

Thanks, Candy Cottage for this cool product.  From one very uncrafty person, I think this is a winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment