Saturday, November 6, 2010

Church Trunk or Treat

I had trouble getting pictures off of my camera, so sorry for the delay on the Halloween ones. Sunday afternoon, before regular trick-or-treating, our church held a trunk-or-treat. We were excited to go this year, as in years' past, they've always held it during trick-or-treat, so we haven't been able to attend.

Cowboy Alex ready to go


His bag is almost as big as he is!


Looking for more candy...



Cowboy Luke

The Cowboy Crew



They look very authentic with the cactus and sand in the background!

All of us



Cowboy Luke decided to take a siesta before trick-or-treating on post. He was passed out!
I must say that I loved these costumes! I really think they turned out even better than I could have imagined. They wore really well on the kids, and the kids played hard in them. Plus, with different activities on post, they wore them three different times (for long periods of time), and the costumes held up very well. Looking back, this might be my favorite Halloween costumes...we'll see.

1 comment:

  1. The kids looked really cute. I love that Luke's cowboy hat is pulled down over his eyes like a real cowboy! (However, real cowboys didn't ride in car seats, so that's not so authentic... hehe.)

    ReplyDelete