We put up the Christmas Tree, or should I say trees, this weekend.

This year, Madison put up her pink tree in her room. It's a totally princess tree, and she loves it. She put all of her princess figurines under it to "sleep." Yes, the tree is as gaudy as it looks. Luke has been asking for a "boy" tree, so I tried to get him a blue one at Wal-Mart. Our store doesn't carry any in-store, but I did order him one. As soon as it comes, we'll post pictures of the boy tree.

The boys had a great time decorating the big tree. Luke didn't want to have his picture taken, but I did try :) Both boys are in love with the tree and can't stay away from it.
Jones Family Ornament Count
Days Tree has Been Up=2
Days Without a Broken Ornament=0
No comments:
Post a Comment