Sunday, August 1, 2010

Peas

My kids love peas. We all do. I made the mistake of mentioning at dinner the other night that a lot of people don't like peas. My curious kids were instantly asking, "Why not? Peas are SOOOOO good." Anyways, the conversation hasn't died, much to my hope, and they keep brining it up, day after day.

Well, now they have added to this obsession by asking about every friend and family member they know, wanting to know their status regarding their like or dislike of peas. I've tried to answer for each person, but seriously, Madison has a brain that won't forget. If I tell her the wrong answer, I'll pay. So, I'm asking you, if you are a close friend or family member, could you put in the comments your like or dislike of peas? Please??

7 comments:

  1. Karen - yes
    Clay - yes
    Weston - yes
    Lucy - yes
    Desi - no

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madison, Uncle Andrew's Mom and Dad LOVE peas - and so do his nieces, Reagan and Kennedy!!! And we're glad you do, too! Sherry (Uncle Andrew's Mom)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uncle Harry - Yes
    Aunt Mer - Yes
    Baby Alaina - Undecided
    Joey and Phoebe - are peas in dried cat food? If so, yes! Peas alone - no

    Sugar snap peas are also awesome... we had some with dinner tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori - yes
    Burt - yes
    Clara - no, although with saying this she will decide she likes them to prove me wrong
    John - yes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ava and I love peas! Gabe not so much, but unfortunately he's not a veggie guy, he only likes avocados, tomatoes and sometimes broccoli.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are huge fans of peas over here. One of our favorites!

    ReplyDelete