Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Kitchen Helpers

I got a new shelf organizer for some of my canned goods. Our kitchen cupboards are deep, but they are a little awkard for getting to the back of the cupboard.

The mess before, and yes, I'm very organized. It gets this way due to the huge size and just no other organization the cabinet provides.



My "helpers"...glad I've got some strong boys to unload the canned goods!



They both thought it was fun to put the canned goods in a laundry basket for a few minutes. No one dropped anything on their toes, thank goodness!

See, for the other shelves, I have nice bins that you can pull out for the snacks and such.


Reloading...my new Cansolidator


My sanity has returned. I just had a few extra cans to put in the front, but otherwise, it's very nice and tidy!
The boys loved doing this! Madison was busy wathcing "Barbie and the Three Musketeers," and was disappointed when she realized what she missed (she was across the room engrossed in the movie...it's not like she was in another room of the house!).

No comments:

Post a Comment