Sunday, May 30, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Alexander!!!

Alexander entered our lives May 30 at 11:45 AM. We had a very rough time during pregnancy, but amazingly, he's turned out perfectly. His SMALL size at birth shows his rough time. He weighed in at 5 lbs. 8 oz, three weeks early. Luke, born at the exact same day in my pregnancy (37 weeks even) weighed in at 8 lbs. 5 oz., so you can see what a difference I had. I'm not used to small babies; I'd never had a small one before! Preemie clothes were really BIG on him. Despite his little size, he was very healthy, such a blessing. I had some health issues, but I too, have recovered fine. Alex now weighs in just over 20 lbs. and is very healthy.

Alex is such a blessing to our lives and such a joy to us. We can't wait to see what God has planned for our little guy.
Delivered by Daddy (yes, I had an OB, but Edward got to catch him)






















































Happy Birthday Sweet Boy!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Alex! We love you and we are sorry we missed your big day.

    ReplyDelete