Home is Where the Army Sends Us: The Bragg Edition
Wherever HE leads, we will follow.
Monday, May 31, 2010
Alex's Birthday
We had a nice day to celebrate Alex's birthday. It was hot, around 100, but that didn't stop outdoor play. The day was complete with a birthday dinner.
Grandma putting together the present she and Grandpa got Alex
Alex LOVES his new ride.
I made birthday cake ice cream cones.
Alex's favorite "presents" were the cards. Sounds like he'll have a career with Hallmark.
After Madison and Alex were in bed, Luke started a game of Hungry Hungry Hippos with Grandma. It's his favorite game, and he gets to stay up a little later because he takes a nap (unlike Madison).
Storytime with Grandpa
Happy Birthday, Sweet Alex! And, a huge thanks to our family and friends who sent him such nice birthday presents. He's loving all of his new stuff.
Cute pictures, what a fun day for him. I couldn't help but thinking how much Alex looks like Madison as I saw them next to one another=)
ReplyDeleteI think Alex looks like Mom... great pictures!
ReplyDelete