The kids and I had plans to travel with my sister and niece to Washington D.C. to visit our brother and his family...had plans. My sister ended up coming down with Shingles, seriously! Now, the problem with the trip was that our niece Violet had not had her chicken pox vaccine, so we changed our vacation plans and went to Wilmington for a few days. While the kids were bummed they didn't see their cousins, aunt, and uncle, they were thrilled to see Grandma, Grandpa, and the beach!
After one of our beach days, Mer and I went out to dinner. Grandma discovered a new favorite game with the crew-BINGO!!
Another time we all went out to eat, we ate at a local favorite, Flaming Amy's. I LOVE this place. The portions are huge, and the food is awesome. This is what the inside of my "Double Bypass Burrito" looked like.
I'm so glad these two enjoy each other so much!
Our crazy beach crew
Great trip, well unless you were Mer with Shingles and a jellyfish sting...yeah, she had a rough couple of days. We hope to repeat the beach trip next summer, without the illnesses and stings.










No comments:
Post a Comment