After having our upstairs closet redone, we decided it was time to redo our master closet. It has been a huge annoyance since we moved in. Of all the things done well in this house, the master closet was not. Shelving had just been thrown up in there, as evident by one side of the closet crashing down two years ago, only to be discovered the shelving had not been put in studs. So, for my Christmas present, Edward redid the closet with a nice closet system. I emptied the closet, and he filled in all the holes. Then, I repainted the closet so he could put up the new shelving.
Some before pics...
Before...the shelves weren't hung to maximize space at all
Random placement of shelves before
Our room looked like this for three days
Edward recruited help at a reasonable price :)
New system going in
Shoes!
Finished! The pictures don't capture just how well it turned out. The space is used so much more efficiently, and we are both really happy with it.
We have plenty of storage now. I wish I could show just how nicely this all came together.













Looks great!
ReplyDeleteI gotta come see it in person! It looks wonderful. One of these days- I've got to do ours. It's not as bad as yours was initially but I know there is a much better
ReplyDelete