I had several pictures from Wilmington on my phone.
Violet enjoyed her paci all weekend.
One afternoon, Edward, the kids, and I stopped in at the mall. Luke spotted this...
Then, Madison had to try.
One afternoon, Edward had to work, but the kids and I stayed with my parents. We went out to lunch for some seafood and then hiked around Carolina Beach State Park, one of our favorite spots.
If you know Luke, it should be no surprised he was hauling around a log.
It was a beautiful day, and the tide was really low.
My parents
View from the summit of our hike.
I could mention that on the way back, we found out that my brother and his family were also at Carolina Beach taking a walk. We knew they were on the same trail, so we figured we would pass them, but we never did. Knowing there are places to take other trails, we figured we'd see them somewhere, but back at the car, we saw no sign of them. A quick text to my brother told us that they were a "bit turned around" but fine. As we drove out of the state park, we came upon them by the entrance, quite a long way off the trail! Nice for an intelligence officer...but I won't bring that up :)













































No comments:
Post a Comment