Edward was home from Afghanistan for about 48 hours before he left for his medical conference in San Diego. This was the whole reason for his early arrival, about a week ahead of his guys. Anyways, I took care of booking the hotel and flights, as I was not about to let him go to our favorite city alone! My parents were so wonderful to come and stay with the kids all week. The kids were good, bit that is never a vacation with getting three kids off to school/preschool, homework, sports' practices and such. We are very grateful they could help out and enable me to travel with Edward. Since we have spent a lot of time in San Diego, I booked our favorite place, the Navy Lodge on Coronado. I had to devote an entire post to this place because it is so nice. Since we moved away from the West, the Navy Lodge has added on a lot! The best thing is the private beach is still just as awesome and just as private.
...and a splash pad.
Here is the addition from our balcony. It is beautiful.
This picture cannot capture how beautiful Coronado is.
After all our trips here, they finally added a pool.
...and a splash pad.
The "older" part of the hotel...we were impressed with the design and ability to match the properties up so well.







No comments:
Post a Comment