Thursday, July 25, 2013

VBS and A Day Out

The kids attended VBS at our church last week.  They really enjoyed themselves.  They were split into tribes (I had to do all of those assignments), and then each tribe had an outfit to wear. 
 
 This was the first year Alex could attend.  He loved it. The other two did not want their pictures taken in costume.

Then, one afternoon, Madison and I hit the mall. She's been begging for a day out with me, and with the boys and Edward not here, it is very hard to do.  Thanks to a camp day at The Little Gym, I was able to drop off the boys and shop with Madison.  She was delighted about our special day.
 Here, her crazy grin is after getting a "few" samples from the popcorn stand...a few.

She was delighted with her brownie treat too.  It was so much fun, and as she gets older, it is really enjoyable shopping and hanging out with her.  She's an awesome girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment