Sunday, November 11, 2012

A Few Random Pictures

I found I had a few random pictures on my phone, so here they are.
 
Flash at the mall...he likes to ride the escalator over and over and over again. 


 Our Clemson (and one Duke) crew at the game

 Alex received his first trophy for his "Little Kickers" soccer season.  He had four games for his season, and Edward and I agree he's the "secret weapon" for his team.  His secret???  No, he doesn't have some amazing kicking power, but he can talk to death anyone.  He distracts the other players, coaches, and refs by talking to them non-stop during a game.  His most popular question, "Who is your favorite Power Ranger?"  Anyways, he had a lot of fun and loved getting his trophy from his coach.  She said she'll be back next year to coach too (yea)!

 Madison loved her Halloween dress and begged me to get a picture before school the other day.

Another random Flash sighting...this one from the zoo yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment