Sunday, February 5, 2012

The Wii

We bought a Wii for our family this summer, but it wasn't until recently that the kids really seemed to get into it.  Even Alex is able to score points on some of the games.  Right now, the kids are really into the Wii Resort games.  Madison loves wakeboarding; Luke loves swordfighting, and Alex loves about anything.  He scored a ton of points in wakeboarding the other day, which was really funny, as he really doesn't know how he earns points.  Edward loves the archery, and I must agree that archery is a lot of fun.  I also enjoy the bowling.

 Alex is trying hard.  Edward discovered if you are sitting behind him, call his name, he turns around, which turns the remote enough for him to jump in the wakeboarding (that scores points).



 Luke beats all of us over, and over, and over in swordfighting.  I finally beat him the other night, and then Edward beat him tonight, and sadly we got so excited.  Luke wins all the time; it's so funny he is so good at that game.





Madison and Alex have discovered they are a decent match at the sword fighting game.

Next, we are going to attempt Mario Kart, a family Christmas gift from Carin, one of my oldest friends.  Stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. we actually got a Wii this Christmas from my sister and b-i-l...they were getting rid of it and gave it to us. You should get Wii fit plus if you don't have it. I love that one! The kids have a snowboarding game that they are really good at. We finally got it hooked up here but haven't played much. I played way more at my parent's house. Still no word...

    ReplyDelete