While in Tennessee, we took the kids up to Ober Gatlinburg. To get there, you ride a tram up the mountain, and at the top, they have skiing (wanted to ski, but 50 degrees), a carousel, ice rink, and alpine ride. We had a great day. Edward's parents went with us, and I think everyone enjoyed themselves.
On the carousel
Ice skating!
Madison is really good for this being her third time on skates. She skated a lot on her own.
Alex didn't skate this time, but he has. He hung out with Nana and Pop.
On the carousel again
Riding the lift to the alpine ride
This ride was so much fun. I felt like I was an Olympic bobsledder!
Alex even got to ride the alpine ride and chair lift.
Here they come down on the alpine ride.
In the tram, on the way back down to Gatlinburg
A "fake"alpine ride display outside of the entrance to Ober Gatlinburg
No comments:
Post a Comment