Monday, November 21, 2011

My Elf

Madison has been begging me to let her wrap our family Christmas presents.  Yes, I finished my Christmas shopping.  Yea!!!  So, over the last few evenings, after I have gotten the boys in bed, she's slowly chipped away at the gifts.  She did a great job, cutting, wrapping, taping, and labeling each gift.  She loved it too, especially picking out the wrapping paper.  So, family members, take note.  Your wrap was specifically chosen for you by Madison.  We sorted the gifts tonight by family and put away.  She had so much fun and kept asking if there were more gifts to wrap.  We still need to get kids off the Angel Tree, so I told her we'd have those to do later.  It was awesome to have a huge guest room to spread out and do this each night.  We had a deadline of tomorrow, though, as Nana and Pop are coming on Wednesday.  Well, we're all done.



1 comment:

  1. Love how you are always on top of things and ahead of things...and that you have your wrapping done! AWESOME! Praying for your fam during the holidays.

    ReplyDelete