Our first big stop on out trek around Florida was Busch Gardens in Tampa. Thank you, Busch Gardens, for your military deal! We all got in free. It was a really hot and humid day, but that is what it is like most days in Florida. The park wasn't busy, as who goes there when it is that hot, right? We had a great time and were thankful for the afternoon showers that cooled things off a bit.
Ready for the day
We split up a bit in the park. Alex was one inch short of riding the big rides (47 inches). So Edward went with the older two while I hung out with Alex. We still found some great rides.
I snapped this before they took on the water rides.
Oh yes, I was there too!
That is my crew getting wet.
Another water ride to end our great day!
















No comments:
Post a Comment