Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Valentine's Day Cards

On Sunday afternoon, I helped the boys get their Valentine cards for preschool and school. Madison had already done hers (such an artist because she worked on them for two days!). This ended up being the first year all three kids could write out their Valentine cards! Even Alex in Pre-K was determined to write out his friends' names.
I had to take this picture. I was sitting next to Luke, getting the cards torn apart from the box, looked over, and he was holding his you gun in one hand and writing with the other. So funny! First, this is kitchen table, so I have no idea where he picked up the fun, and secondly, what a way to multitask!

Alex, our second lefty, did a great job with his cards. He is still leaning spacing, so he would get to the edge of the paper and still have letters left. He wanted to put them back on the middle of the name, where there was extra space in the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment