Thursday, September 5, 2013

Home Depot

Alex and I stopped in at Home Depot when the older two were at school. I was hoping to find some flowers for the house. Well, as we walked in, the guy working told me to check out the racks of discounted plants and flowers. He told me they were free today, and anything that was left at the end of the day would be thrown out. I figured it would all be dead, but to my surprise, there were a lot of nice plants! After checking a couple more times to verify that these were, indeed, free, we loaded up out cart. We left quite a few, and here is what we took home.

We were both really excited with our findings. We scored a few indoor plants, a couple tropical, a Mum, a rosebush, and a couple others.

No comments:

Post a Comment