Sunday, June 17, 2012

A Busy Morning!

Monday was a very busy, but extremely fun day at our house.  For almost eight hours, I had six kids here. Now, three are my own kids, and thankfully I knew the other three really well.  They were some of our neighbors from Yuma who moved back here to Ft. Bragg a couple of weeks ago. I should mention that I didn't have to watch their baby brother who is less than a month old (but I would have been glad to watch him too). Anyways, Emily, Adam, and Stephen came to play while the movers unloaded their household goods.  They live just under 10 minutes from us, which isn't far, but it's not behind our house, as they used to live.  Emily (8, almost 9), Adam (6), and Stephen (2.5) are a great match for my kids.  All of the kids were so comfortable with each other, and honestly, there was almost no fighting or problems the whole day.  They remembered each other and played well. Thanks for coming over to play...we'll be doing it more often now that you are all back!


 Luckily, admist their move, the kids could all find swimsuits to play at our house.  They had a blast!  I kept counting to six to make sure all were accounted :)


 Thankfully, the four older kids have had a lot of swim lessons from the YPG Pool. 


 Madison really likes Emily and had her to her birthday party a couple days before this.





The girls enjoyed setting up Madison's Barbie slide and pool she just got for her birthday.  They spent a lot of time playing with it, and when they finished, Alex played with it.

We had a good day, and everyone at my house slept well that night  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment