Here it is, and as long as everything continues to go well, as the inspection already has, it will be ours in a couple of months.
Back porch, again nice and wide
My favorite part of the house, the kitchen! It's huge!!!! It just needs a fridge, and I bought that on the trip to be delivered later. Thanks, Lowes, for your appliance sale just at the right time (as well as thanks for the military discount and that great tax giftcard deal you're running now-major savings!).
The door to the back is the door into the laundry room.
As we have been searching for a house, we asked the kids what they wanted. Madison and Luke kept telling us over and over they wanted a mailbox. That may seem strange, BUT here at YPG, we don't have mailboxes. Everything is done via PO Box. Ahh, Army kids...they don't even know most of the country has a mailbox! They also told us they wanted stairs (none here either), and we were able to get that for them too. Madison wanted a pool, so no luck. Luke said his favorite room from the pictures was the playroom and the backyard, but he was upset they didn't have any toys in them. I told him that the rooms were empty now, as they were getting the house ready for us to move our toys in. I reassurred him that the movers would get his toys to North Carolina. When they saw the pictures, the kids yelled, "The house has grass!" Again, Army desert kids...they don't even know.
We really like the house. All of the rooms are huge, and it will be a great place for our family. I was also able to visit Madison's brand new elementary school (beautiful) and tour the boys' preschool. Yes, they got into their preschool, what a praise! I was very happy with the kids' schools, and I especially like they are close to the house.
WooHoo! Loving it!
ReplyDeleteIt is a wonderful house and I can't wait to have you back again!!
ReplyDelete